Thursday, August 13, 2009

i kissed my crush because i'm an italian

hey all, try this too.

Pick The Month You Were Born In:
1 (Jan) - I stabbed
2 (Feb) - i robbed
3 (mar) - i banged
4 (April)- I shot
5 (May) - i ran naked with
6 (June) - I ran shirtless with
7 (July) - I kissed
8 (Aug) - I jumped
9 (Sept)- i slapped
10 (Oct)- I smoked with
11 (Nov) - I killed
12 (Dec) - I hugged


Pick the day (number) you were born on:
01 - a rock star
02 - a bag of weed
03 - a toothbrush
04 - a homeless guy
05 - a hot guy
06 - a teletubby
07 - a Mexican
08 - a whore
09 - a bowl of cereal
10 - a gangsta
11 - my boyfriend
12 - a hottie
13 -cocaine addict
14 -a condom
15 - an easter egg
16 - a snowman
17 - my crush
18 - a sexy B0Y
19 - chris brown
20 - my 'boo'
21 - a spatula
22 - cookie monster
23- the o
24 - yo momma
25 - My Boyfriend
26 - a pimp
27 - Paris Hilton
28 - the Trojan man
29 - my hoe
30 - my ex-boyfriend
31 - Barney the Dinosaur!


Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White - because im sexy like that
Black - because i love weed
Pink - because i still love cheese
Turquoise - because i like to snort cocaine
Polka Dots - because I am a tranny
Graphic - because I'm gay
Grey - because i have AMAZING boobs
none - because I'm retarded
Green - because i like shoelaces
Red - because I am crazy like that
Blue - because that bum stole my taco
Orange - because i am a Mexican
Tye dye - because Im a fucking scuba diver
Purple- because the gummy bears raped me
Striped - Because I am an Italian
other - because im good in bed

copied from aisyah ;)

No comments: