Saturday, July 25, 2009

the things

hey bloggy ;)

nice to talk to you again

it's been a while i left you

lately problem is my only company

one by one keep followin

what's their problem

i don't want them

GO AWAY PROBLEM !

sadly , you can't hah ?

thanx for keepin me company

to my friends hanee , amer , rara , ayan , diyana

i'm sorry if i've ever done you guys wrong

i didn't mean it

to mom and dad

please , fight no more

please , talk to each other using heart

not your wretched mind

i'm sick of it

nobody seems to even bother bout me anymore in the house

where is the laugh between us ?

where is the delicious mom cooking ?

where is daddy's jokes ?

where is my sister yell ?

my lil aishah singing ?

my brother's playin guitar together ?


WHERE IS IT PEOPLE < WHERE IS IT MY PRECIOUS THINGS < please come back

i'm beggin you

please come back

No comments: